Economic development efforts in the Village of Williamsburg are directed by the Economic Development Committee.
Recent projects include:
- Newly designed Village website
- Main Street “Streetscape” Design (completed)
- Assistance with the Williamsburg/Batavia Hike-Bike Trail Project (third phase now underway!)
- Community Brochure (completed) Click here to view
- Tree City USA designation 16 years
- Inventory of available land and buildings
- Membership in Clermont Chamber Economic Development Investor’s Group
- Williamsburg Joint Economic Development District Williamsburg Township-Village of Williamsburg
- Williamsburg Community Improvement Corporation
- Sewer extension to SR 32 Interchange
- Sewer extension under SR 32 for North SR 133
Members of the Village of Williamsburg Economic Development Committee are:
The Economic Development Committee meeting schedule can be found on the Village Calendar of Events.
If you have a specific question for this committee, you may call (513) 724-6107 or send an email to the Committee Chair, Mayor Mary Ann Lefker.