Welcome to the Village of Williamsburg
The information on this website is intended to be informative to both
life-long residents and to the newest members of our community.
If there is anything you are looking for that you can't find on this site, please feel free to contact the Village Administrative Offices at (513) 724-6107 or via email.
We hope this website will provide residents, visitors, and businesses with valuable information about our community. Please check back often, as we are continually providing up-to-date information.
*** Scheduled Events ***
Mark your calendars for the following community events and
- Easter Egg Hunt - Community Park on March 24th
- Clean and Green Litter Clean Up - April 21st
- Grassy Run - April 27th - 29th at the Community Park
- Spring Yard Sales - May 19th - 20th
- Memorial Day Parade - May
- June in Olde Williamsburgh - June 1st, 2nd and 3rd
- Disc Golf Tournament - Community Park in July
- National Night Out - Community Park on August 7th
- American Legion Car Show - August
- Fall Yard Sales - September 8th - 9th
- Old Firehouse Brewery Celebration - September
- Great Outdoor Weekend - Community Park Sept. 29th
- Lytle Birthday Celebration - September
- Homecoming Parade - October
- Trick or Treat - October 31st 6-8 p.m.
- Christmas Walk - December 7th 5-9 p.m.
Check back often for additional events and activities added throughout the year.
The Williamsburg Police Department is currently hiring qualified individuals for the position of Part Time Police Officer. Visit the Employment Page for additional information.
The Village of Williamsburg is seeking an Assistant Water/Wastewater Treatment Operator for the Public Works Department. Visit the Employment Page for additional information.
The Village of Williamsburg will be accepting letters of interest to fill one Council seat. Citizens interested in filling the vacancy are encouraged to send a letter of interest and resume to Mayor Lefker at 107 W. Main Street, Williamsburg, Ohio 45176 by February 26, 2018.
Residents and businesses may pay their utility bills online with credit or debit cards anytime. Please call (513) 724-6107 with any questions about online payments.
* Special Announcements *
- A Special Council meeting has been scheduled for February
26, 2018 at 7:00
p.m. to interview Council candidates and discuss financials.
- Please remember that Fire Code prohibits open burns within the Village of Williamsburg. This includes burning of
trash, leaves, brush, etc. For more information regarding open burns, please call the Williamsburg Township Fire & EMS at (513) 724-7744.
- The Williamsburg Dam Removal Draft FONSI and EA Notice is available to
download and review.
- The Williamsburg WWTP Phase 3 EA Notice is available to
download and review.
- The 2016 Consumer Confidence Report (CCR) is now available to
download and review at your convenience.
- The Village is an equal opportunity provider. A copy of the U.S. Department of Argiculture Nondiscrimination Statement is avaliable to download for review.
Meeting and Event Calendar
Please click on the calendar icon below to learn more about all upcoming events and meetings.