Welcome to the Village of Williamsburg
The information on this website is intended to be informative to both
life-long residents and to the newest members of our community.
If there is anything you are looking for that you can't find on this site, please feel free to contact the Village Administrative Offices at (513) 724-6107 or via email.
We hope this website will provide residents, visitors, and businesses with valuable information about our community. Please check back often, as we are continually providing up-to-date information.
*** Scheduled Events ***
Mark your calendars for the following community events and
- Easter Egg Hunt - March 24th at the Community Park
- Grassy Run - April 27th - 29th at the Community Park
- Clean and Green Litter Clean Up - April 21st
- Community Shred - April 21st
- Spring Yard Sales - May
- Memorial Day Parade - May 2018
- June in Olde Williamsburgh - June 1st, 2nd and 3rd
- National Night Out - August
7th at the Community Park
- Disc Golf Tournament - July
and August at the Community Park
- American Legion Car Show - August at the Community Park
- Fall Yard Sales - September
8th - 9th
- Old Firehouse Brewery Celebration - September
- Great Outdoor Weekend - September
22nd at the Community Park
- Lytle Birthday Celebration - September at Harmony Hill
- Homecoming Parade - October 2018
- Trick or Treat - October 31st 6-8 p.m.
Check back often for additional events and activities added throughout the year.
The Williamsburg Police Department is currently hiring qualified individuals for the position of Part Time Police Officer. Visit the Employment Page for additional information.
Residents and businesses may pay their utility bills online with credit or debit cards anytime. Please call (513) 724-6107 with any questions about online payments.
* Special Announcements *
- Please remember that Fire Code prohibits open burns within the Village of Williamsburg. This includes burning of
trash, leaves, brush, etc. For more information regarding open burns, please call the Williamsburg Township Fire & EMS at (513) 724-7744.
- The Williamsburg Dam Removal Draft FONSI and EA Notice is available to
download and review.
- The Williamsburg WWTP Phase 3 EA Notice is available to
download and review.
- The 2016 Consumer Confidence Report (CCR) is now available to
download and review at your convenience.
- The Village is an equal opportunity provider. A copy of the U.S. Department of Argiculture Nondiscrimination Statement is avaliable to download for review.
Meeting and Event Calendar
Please click on the calendar icon below to learn more about all upcoming events and meetings.