Welcome to the Village of Williamsburg
The information on this website is intended to be informative to both
life-long residents and to the newest members of our community.
If there is anything you are looking for that you can't find on this site, please feel free to contact the Village Administrative Offices at (513) 724-6107 or via email.
We hope this website will provide residents, visitors, and businesses with valuable information about our community. Please check back often, as we are continually providing up-to-date information.
Residents and businesses are now able to pay their utility bills online with credit or debit cards anytime. Please call (513) 724-6107 with any questions about online payments.
A highly used service in the Village is the annual leaf collection provided by the Village for the residents. Leaf collection normally starts November 1st and runs to December 15th depending on weather. During this time, brush will not be picked up. Brush collection will resume April 1st.
Brush Collection Schedule
Brush collection for the Village has been separted into four areas. Each Monday one designated area will be collected. The new brush schedule will allow staff to perform the collection in a timely and effective manner. Please review the Brush Collection Schedule for your streets designated Monday.
The compost lot will be available for brush drop off between scheduled collection days. Call (513) 724-6107 for details about the compost lot.
*** Scheduled Events ***
Trick or Treat
Mark your calendar for Trick or Treat from 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. on Monday, October 31.
* Special Announcements *
- The Williamsburg WWTP Phase 3 EA Notice is available to
download and review.
- The 2015 Consumer Confidence Report (CCR) is now available to
download and review at your convenience.
- Please remember that Fire Code prohibits open burns within the Village of Williamsburg. This includes burning of
trash, leaves, brush, etc. For more information regarding open burns, please call the Williamsburg Township Fire & EMS at (513) 724-7744.
- The Village is currently seeking applicants for an Auxillary Police Officer. Please visit the Employment page for more information.
- The Village is an equal opportunity provider. A copy of the U.S. Department of Argiculture Nondiscrimination Statement is avaliable to download for review.
Meeting and Event Calendar
Please click on the calendar icon below to learn more about all upcoming events and meetings.